Our Research Methods
Without a doubt market research is evolving. Where once there was just market research to help understand the customer, client or the industry, there is a now an array of information available to business professionals and marketers.
Proof Research like to think that whilst where and how we get the information is changing, the principles of market research analysis still enable us to make sense of the information so that we can use it to drive our organisations or businesses forward.
Our research methods include:
- Qualitative methods
- Focus groups (consumer and B2B)
- Virtual focus groups
- In-depth interviews (consumer and B2B)
- Affinity depth interviews
- Central location
- Other methods
- Desk research and literature reviews
- Data interrogation and mining
- Data audits
- GIS Mapping